Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sea World


I have heard such great things about Sea World I decided we better go down to San Diego and check it out.  I think the last time I went to California I was about 10 so I only remember parts of it.  It was fun to see everything again and watch my kids experience it all.  Sea World was awesome and the kids loved it! We had had a lot of days waiting in lines and walking around so it was nice to have a break.  The lines went fast and we were able to sit to watch the shows.  My favorite part was probably the dolphin show, so cool!  They don't get in the tanks with the killer whales anymore but they still get in with the dolphins (lets hope they don't turn deadly too...)  I'm glad we took the drive and spent the money.  It was definitely worth it!

No comments: