Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Cole's 6 month stats...


We had Cole's 6 month doctor visit yesterday. After complaining that his baby carrier must weigh a hundred pounds, it's good to know I wasn't far off. He weighs 17 lbs. 11 oz. and he's 27 1/2" tall. That means he's 90% in length and 60 % in weight. So he's really tall. I just don't know where these long kids come from. Emma is tall for her age too. He did really good at the doctor's office, even though he hadn't had a nap. He's been sick so it was nice to know it was only a cold, nothing serious. He had to have four shots. He had a fever all night and didn't sleep very good. Shots are not fun. He doesn't have any teeth yet and he's still working on sitting up. He's rolling all over the place and loves jumping in his jumper. He's such a fun baby and we love him so much.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I can't believe he is six months old. His hair is really cute.

Michelle said...

He looks so grown up! I guess it might be the hair because babies in our family are bald until they're two.