
Casey has been in Denver for some police training the last three days. I don't worry about being alone at night anymore so I wasn't really worried about him leaving. He would only be gone a few days, how hard could it be? Needless to say, he won't be leaving me anytime soon. I definitely appreciate him more when he's not around. He helps me so much. Not only do I need him, Emma needs her dad around. She asked for him at least five times a day. So I'm glad he's home. I can't imagine being a single parent or being married to someone who was gone all the time. I'm also thankful that I live in a time when men are expected to help around the house. Casey cleans the house, weeds the garden, changes diapers, feeds the kids, and helps with bath time and bed time. I'm really blessed to have such a great husband! I don't know what I'd do without him.
No comments:
Post a Comment