
Emma excited to go to tumbling

The bar isn't her favorite, but she does pretty good.

Her teacher's name is Miss Missy. Emma really likes her.

We've found something that Emma is really good at. She is a great tumbler. She's the star student in class. She's really flexible and coordinated. I took some pictures of her class today. The pictures aren't very good, but at least you can get an idea of what she does. It is so fun to watch her! Raising children is not easy. But seeing them grow and develop into little people with talents and abilities is very rewarding.
5 comments:
She's so cute! Where does she get her flexibility from? Are you flexible? I'm not at all, so I just wonder if my kids have any hope. :)
It's always good to put your kids into activities like this, and I'm sure it's fun for you to see her excel in them! I think some things in life are just worth the money. If she enjoys it, it's worth it! :)
I have no clue where she got it! Casey's sisters were cheerleader's and Aubrey's a cheerleader so I guess it runs in the family. It skipped me and Casey though.
These are darling pictures Ashlee. I am so glad you put into something while she is young. You can really see what they are good at and go in that direction. Emma looks so cute.
Children were given two parents for a reason. It is wonderful to have help. You really do have a great husband. You guys are both doing great.
The pictures of Cole are darling. I need to get copies of some of these pictures. I just love my little grandchildren so much. They are the wonderful. Love your guys
What a cute girl! I love seeing all the fun pictures. Now because of you I'm famous on your blog=)
Missy
Post a Comment