

When I was pregnant with Emma I really wanted a girl. I was so happy to know that I would have a built-in babysitter/helper as my oldest. When I was pregnant the second time I didn't care what the gender was. When we found out it was a boy I was really excited. Although I was a little apprehensive. I wasn't sure a boy would be as fun as a girl. I loved dressing Emma in cute clothes and putting bows in her hair. I was wrong. Cole has been so much fun. He is so full of personality. He is constantly doing things that make me smile/laugh. And they do have cute boy clothes. Even though most of it is sports related. Cole is such a fun baby. We have truly been blessed with such a sweet spirit.
2 comments:
Kolipoki!!! That's cute. Hey Ash where are the pictures of you?
Hahaha...pictures of me! I'm always the one taking the pictures. I really don't mind. But one day my kids will probably wonder what I looked like in my younger years.
Post a Comment