
We had a crazy, fun weekend. On Saturday I went shopping with my mom and sister. I haven't taken both the kids shopping in a long time so I had forgotten how crazy it can be. Needless to say, after a few hours, we ended the shopping trip with Emma throwing herself on the ground, crying at the top of her lungs. She had missed her nap and was not happy. Plus I had bought her the white heart shirt instead of the brown one. So she had had enough. When I got home Casey decided we should go out to eat after the Priesthood session so I could get a break. I was dragging my feet about getting a babysitter so Casey ended up calling one of the neighbor girls. It was really nice to go out with him on a date. Sunday morning we had breakfast with some friends and watched Conference together. We then drove up to
Willow Park in Logan for lunch. My dad's family has been going up there since before I was born. It was cold, but we had a good time. Emma loved feeding the ducks and playing with her cousins, aunt, and uncles. I love all our family traditions. It was a great weekend.
1 comment:
Shopping with kids is so fun. It gets better. Ashlyn actually gets into shopping now. I'm sure pretty soon Emma will be your little shopping pal. Seeing how you are going to have all boys now. (at least I think)
Post a Comment