Sunday, October 21, 2007

Here's what's happening at the Johnson's

We had my family Halloween party last night. Emma was so excited to wear her cheerleader costume. She loves to pose for pictures. We had a lot of fun at the party.

One of my favorite times of the day, bedtime. They had just gotten out of the bath and Emma wanted to hold Cole. She can't get enough of the kid. They're so fun together.

She loves "Buddy." He's my brother's hamster. She has no fear and wants to play with him all the time.

Emma loves to sing and dance. One of her favorite song's right now is Taylor Swift's "Our Song." She always wants me to take pictures of her singing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just looked at the new pictures they are all so cute. We love our family. They are growing up so fast. Love ya much Hi Emma I love you!!grandma

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are always so cute! It looks like you have your hands full! I bet it's fun to be able to dress Emma up for Halloween this year. :)