Emma started preschool a few weeks ago. She loves going and I love sending her. She goes two days a week. It's a neighborhood preschool so all the moms take turns. There are seven of us so luckily I don't have to do it very often. Today was my first time having it at my house. It was pretty crazy. Of course Emma ran around and didn't listen much. She does good at the other house's so I'm not too concerned. All I can say is that I don't know how teachers do it every day. I was so tired after two hours. I'm so glad I don't have to do it very often. So a great big thank you to all those teachers out there. I'm so glad there are people who love teaching. I now have a greater appreciation for what they do.
I am a full-time mom of three kids. I have a seven year old music-loving girly girl, a five year old silly little boy who's always making us laugh, and a baby who has added lots of joy and love to our home. I'm married to a hard-working, sports-obsessed, family-loving guy. He's a great dad and he's always there for me whenever I need him. I'm on the verge of insanity most of the time, but I love my life and wouldn't want it any other way.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
School days
Emma started preschool a few weeks ago. She loves going and I love sending her. She goes two days a week. It's a neighborhood preschool so all the moms take turns. There are seven of us so luckily I don't have to do it very often. Today was my first time having it at my house. It was pretty crazy. Of course Emma ran around and didn't listen much. She does good at the other house's so I'm not too concerned. All I can say is that I don't know how teachers do it every day. I was so tired after two hours. I'm so glad I don't have to do it very often. So a great big thank you to all those teachers out there. I'm so glad there are people who love teaching. I now have a greater appreciation for what they do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sounds like a fun idea, I didn't know people really took turns hosting a pre-school. I agree with you, our teachers deserve the best, they put up with a lot...but I'm sure it's so rewarding too.
You are such a good mom. What a good way to do pre-school and not pay a bundle.
Post a Comment