Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My first TAG


TAG Motherhood

1.How long have you been a MOTHER? 3 Years

2. How many kids call you mommy? only 2

3. When you were pregnant did you know what you were having? Yes, I always thought I'd have a girl first. And I may have just wanted a boy the second time.

4. How old were you when you became a mom? 21

5. How long were you in labor? I was started both times...Emma- ten hour labor, Cole- harder to determine, I would say real labor lasted about four hours, total probably 12 hours

6. What's your favorite thing about being a mom? knowing that they love me unconditionally, watching how they grow and learn new things

7. What's your least favorite thing? sick kids, and getting no sleep

8. Do you want more kids? definitely one maybe two more, although we have yet to determine when that may be...


9. Have you ever taken your kid(s) on a trip? We took Emma to Dallas last October, she loved the plane. We've been to St. George twice since Cole was born.

10. How many times have you been peed on? Cole only peed on me once or twice. I've been pooped on quite a few times though.

11. How many times have you been barfed on? Baby puke...too many times to count.

12. Are your kids named after someone? Emma-my great grandma, Kay-my grandma and mom; Cole-my brother and great grandma, Dallas- if you don't know where this came from you obviously don't know my husband...

13. When is the last time you had a sitter? On Saturday I went shopping with my mom, grandma, and aunts

14. When your kid gets in trouble, who is the bad guy? Most of the time me, sometimes Casey

15. What is the longest you have been away from your kid(s)? We've been on a few overnighters...we don't get out much, for your Christmas service you may donate to the Save the Parent's Sanity Fund...it's good for parent's and kid's to have time away from each other, we definitely don't get away enough

6. Are your toes painted? painted them just last night

17. Last movie you saw in theater? again, not something that happens very often...we did see Transformers though

18. One thing you will not give up just because you're a mom: watching my shows and reading, I do it when they're sleeping though

19. One thing you did give up now that you're a mom? Going on dates with my husband every week, sleeping in

20. Favorite Cartoon: Curious George and Dora; non-cartoon that Emma watch's- Drake & Josh

21. Favorite Snack: chocolate, cookies, and crackers

22. When the kid(s) are napping, you are: watching my shows, reading, taking a nap

23. Where is/are your kid(s) now? Cole sleeping, Emma watching TV and doing flips off the couch

24. If I could do it over, I'd do this differently: Be more patient. Don't stress so much about the little things.

Now it’s your Turn!!! Any mom reading this is tagged...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's fun reading about you. I think we are addicted to hanging out with you guys. It's about time we head out on another date.