I am a full-time mom of three kids. I have a seven year old music-loving girly girl, a five year old silly little boy who's always making us laugh, and a baby who has added lots of joy and love to our home. I'm married to a hard-working, sports-obsessed, family-loving guy. He's a great dad and he's always there for me whenever I need him. I'm on the verge of insanity most of the time, but I love my life and wouldn't want it any other way.
Monday, November 19, 2007
What a weekend....
My weekend started out good. I went to see the Weber High School musical "Beauty and the Beast." My brother Cameron was in quite a few scenes. He did a good job. It was really fun. I watched the movie a lot growing up and I knew all the songs by heart. On Saturday I went to Gardner Village for lunch and shopping with my mom's side of the family. Then we had a birthday party. About 7:00 at night I started feeling sick. Things went downhill after that. I don't know that I've been so sick in my life. I had a bad case of the stomach flu. It was awful. So what started out as a great weekend turned into an awful one. I feel a lot better today. I was grateful I got sick on the weekend because I had Casey to help me. I'm sure he felt like a single parent at times. I hope he knows how much I appreciate him. So what started out as a great weekend turned into a really crappy one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so sorry!! There's nothing worse than the stomach flu!!
Was the play good? I wanted to see that but forgot about it completely!
I understand that...but from Jeff's point of view. We had a great weekend and were over at our friends house and all of a sudden it went downhill for Jeff. He threw up 4 times at their house before we could leave to come home. What a rotten way to end the weekend!
Post a Comment