

This is our third year putting up our red and white tree and I just love it! Compared to what we used to have, it's a really big improvement. It's so fun to turn the Christmas music on and decorate the tree. I'm glad that Casey gets into decorating for Christmas too. He's a lot of help. He even took it upon himself to put extra lights and garland above our cabinets in out kitchen. The kids love the tree too. First thing Emma does in the morning is turn on the Christmas tree lights. And Cole still isn't crawling so the tree is safe this year. The older Emma gets, the more I love Christmas. It truly is "the most wonderful time of the year!"
2 comments:
Cute tree! I really like the red and white! We had to get a skinny pencil tree this year because no other tree would fit in our tiny front room. :) Luckily Tai Pan had pre-lit ones so that was nice!
ash I love the tree very pretty :) love ya!!!
Post a Comment