Thursday, January 31, 2008

ABC Tag

ABC's of me:

A- Attached or single: Definitely attached.

B- Best Friend: That would have to be Casey. I tell him everything. Sometimes I think I know him better than he knows himself.

C-Cake or Pie: Cake. I love cake. For my birthday I pick ice cream cake, two of my favorite things.

D- Day of Choice: I like Fridays because me and Casey try to go on a date. I also like Sundays because I love spending time with family.

E- Essential Item: My pillow. It's nothing special but I take it on all my vacations. I've tried to buy new ones but they don't last long. I always go back to my trusty old pillow.

F- Favorite Color: Pink.

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms.

H- Hometown: Pleasant View

I- Indulgence(s): Chocolate, Hot Cocoa, Blogging, Reading, Watching my shows

J- January or July: Definitely July! I would get rid of January if I could...what a boring month. I love going on vacations in the summer.

K-Kids: Emma-3 years, Cole-10 months

L-Life is incomplete without: My family

M- Marriage Date: April 4, 2002

N- Number of Siblings: 6 brothers, 1 sister

O- Oranges or Apples: Apples

P- Phobias or Fears: I'm somewhat afraid of heights. I don't like big spiders or any big insects for that matter.

Q- Quote(s): "Motherhood will never be an Olympic event: they don't feature extreme sports."
Wendy Kay Donnahoo

R- Reason To Smile: Cole's 'silly' smile. Emma telling me she loves me. Emma and Cole playing together.

S- Season: Spring and Fall. I only wish they were longer.

T- Tag: Whoever reads this and wants to do it!

U- Unknown Fact About Me: Hmmm...this one's hard.

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I'm definitely not a vegetarian. I love meat...roast, chicken, burgers, steak. I love it all.

W- Worst Habit: I live to eat...not eat to live.

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds. The moment I get to see my kids for the first time, it's unforgettable.

Y- Your Favorite Food: Italian anything. I love going out to eat. It doesn't matter where.

Z: Zodiac: Cancer

3 comments:

Becky said...

That was interesting! I will have to try this.

Erika said...

I like reading these about other people. Maybe this will be my next post. But I still want to hear your unknown fact...you can't get off that easy...c'mon, spill the beans! :)

Lisa said...

Very interesting! I didn't know all of that. Thanks for doing it, I have very few friends in the blogging world so I have to "tag" the same few every time.