My heart is full as I write this post. Hearing the news of President Hinckley's passing was quite a shock to me. It took me awhile to fully comprehend what I was hearing. His health has been up and down in the past few years but it seemed like he was doing really well. So I think everyone was shocked and saddened to hear of his passing. I'm glad to know that he has been reunited with his wife. He was an amazing man and I will cherish the words he spoke and the lessons he taught. He touched many lives and he accomplished so much. It's hard to put into words all my feelings right now. I just wanted to pay tribute to a great Prophet, President Gordon B. Hinckley, you will be missed.
I am a full-time mom of three kids. I have a seven year old music-loving girly girl, a five year old silly little boy who's always making us laugh, and a baby who has added lots of joy and love to our home. I'm married to a hard-working, sports-obsessed, family-loving guy. He's a great dad and he's always there for me whenever I need him. I'm on the verge of insanity most of the time, but I love my life and wouldn't want it any other way.
Monday, January 28, 2008
President Hinckley 1910-2008
My heart is full as I write this post. Hearing the news of President Hinckley's passing was quite a shock to me. It took me awhile to fully comprehend what I was hearing. His health has been up and down in the past few years but it seemed like he was doing really well. So I think everyone was shocked and saddened to hear of his passing. I'm glad to know that he has been reunited with his wife. He was an amazing man and I will cherish the words he spoke and the lessons he taught. He touched many lives and he accomplished so much. It's hard to put into words all my feelings right now. I just wanted to pay tribute to a great Prophet, President Gordon B. Hinckley, you will be missed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a wonderful prophet he was. After hearing of his passing I was deeply saddened. I told Ash that it must have been a great experience to be up there when he was greeted by our Heavenly Father, just think of how special that moment must have been! I also told Ash that all prophets have done a lot of work and were very great but President Hinckley seems to be right up there with Joseph Smith and Brigham Young.
President Hinckley, thank you for all your hard work and dedication to the gospel, I'm thankful to say that I had the opportunity to listen to you. You were a great man and prophet!
Post a Comment