Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Husband Tag

Because I have nothing to post about right now I am going to do another "Tag." Sorry about that. Just thought you would all like to know more useless trivia about our lives...

What’s his name? Casey Van

How long have you been married? 5 3/4 years

How long did you date? Let's see...if you total it up probably a year and a half

How old is he? 28, he's soooo old....just kidding, I like to tease him though

Who eats more? He does, I love food more than he does but I have to limit myself. If I ate what he did I would be a big blimp.

Who said “I Love You” first? He did. He was much more open about his feelings when we were dating.

Who is Smarter? That depends...I'm more book smart but he's smarter in other areas. His knowledge of sports is crazy. He knows tons about every team and every sport.

Who does the laundry? I do! The few times I've had Casey do the laundry he didn't do it the way I like. So I prefer to do it all.

Who does the dishes? I do most of the time. He definitely helps out though.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Casey does. I used to always have him closer to the door, in case of a robber, but I like to be closer so I can get to the kids easier if I need to.

Who pays the bills? I do. Casey is definitely aware of our financial situation though. We've been lucky...we never fight about money.

Who cooks dinner? I do. Casey can cook anything in a box but thats about it.

Who drives when you are together? My family used to laugh because I drove a lot of the time. But now Casey always drives.

Who is more stubborn? We’re about the same, just stubborn about different things.

Whose parents do you see the most? Probably mine.

Who proposed? Casey did. And I always vowed I would never be surprised. But he got me! I had no clue he was going to do. It's a funny story how it happened....to be continued...

Who has more siblings? I do. I have 7, he has 4

Who wears the pants in the family? Depends on who you ask.

2 comments:

Becky said...

That was interesting. You'll have to do a post about your dating/proposal story! I'd love to hear it.

Missy said...

28 is Old. You just wait until you get there! It's fun to read the TAG. If you ask me you wear the pants in the family. Most of us women do. Jared always says He wears the pants but I tell him which ones to wear.