Thursday, February 7, 2008

I need help!


Last year I put Casey in charge of planning our Anniversary. He insisted on keeping the details a secret until a few days before. I like surprises...however, when I'm aware there will be a surprise that involves staying overnight somewhere, I just stress out about it because I don't know what to plan for. I always like to have a plan. I'm usually way prepared for any outing way in advance. **Sidenote: Me and Casey make a great team when navigating. I read the mapquest directions while he drives. I am always very prepared for the next step way in advance. He's great at seeing things and anticipating where it will be. For this reason I think we would be an awesome team on "The Amazing Race," one of our all-time favorite shows.** So I want plan our anniversary as soon as possible so I don't have to worry about it anymore. If anyone has any fun ideas that would be in the area of Salt Lake or Park City I would appreciate them. Also if you know anywhere that we can stay overnight that is nice and not too pricey let me know!

1 comment:

Carlee Hoopes said...

Is there any way you can postpone your anniversary for about a month? :) Kory and I have stayed at the Westgate at the Canyons in Park City a few times now. It is awesome and very romantic. We love it there. Anyway, I did a search on Hotels.com and it was $389 on April 4. YIKES! If you wait just one more month you can get it for like $109 a night. It's way fun and really nice though. If you haven't been there, go look at pictures on Hotels.com