I have a confession to make...I love my TV shows. However, before I tell you about them I feel I need to explain a few things. First of all, I try to limit myself to only one or two shows a night. I also watch most of my shows after the kids go to bed (thank goodness for DVR!) So I decided to tell you about my favorite TV shows. Here goes....

- First I need to pay tribute to my TLC shows. I love this channel. My favorite would have to be "Jon & Kate Plus 8." If you haven't seen this show you are missing out. It is hilarious. Kate cracks me up. It makes my life seem like a piece of cake....six three year olds?? I want to run away some days and I only have to deal with one! I also love "Little People, Big World." I feel like I know these people. I would love to meet either one of these family's. In fact, The Gosselin's (Jon & Kate) were in Utah recently and I'm so mad I didn't know about it!!
- I'm a die hard "Office" fan. This show is one of the funniest shows ever. I love the dry humor and the mock-umentary filming is hilarious. I can't get
enough of "The Office" and I can't wait for it to come back. - I do like a few reality shows. I love "The Amazing Race" and "Survivor." I can't miss an episode of either one. I also watch a little "The Biggest Loser" and "American Idol," on the side.
- "Ugly Betty" is one of my guilty pleasures. This show cracks me up. It's about a girl who works in the fashion business but is the opposite of everything the industry believes. She has braces, she doesn't wear much makeup, she eats what she wants and is more average built, not fat and not skinny. I love that she stands up for the average woman and speaks her mind.
- "House" has slowly become on of my favorites. I wasn't sure I liked it at first. But now that I understand his sense of humor (House) I love the show. The medical cases they
investigate are really interesting. - Of course I can't talk about my shows without paying tribute to "CSI." I've watched the show from the very beginning and even though it can be pretty graphic at times I still love it and must watch it every single week (well, every new episode...I don't watch reruns.)
- And last but not least, "Lost" and "Heroes." I was very resistant to watching both of these shows. I felt I didn't need any more TV shows. Plus I didn't want to be a follower (that may not make sense but it's true.) However, after being constantly told how great and amazing these shows were I decided to break down and watch them. My brother gave me the first season of "Heroes." I was hooked. I only joined the "Lost" mania this season. With the writer's strike I was in need of something new. I watched the first few recap episodes and decided it was a good show, confusing, but good. However, it's a very frustrating show. I keep saying that I hate it...but I like it. There are so many unknowns that it drives me crazy. But I continue to watch and I fear that I'm hooked.
What do you think of my list? Do any of you love these shows as much as or more than I do?
6 comments:
I am obsessed with Lost! If you ever want to chat about it, let me know! I borrowed the first 3 seasons from my dad, and Josh and I watched like 3 episodes every night, until we were all caught up! LOVE IT! The office is my other show!
I concur with the following: The Office, House, and Jon and Kate Plus 8. I used to watch Little People Big World, but I got sick of it...and, American Idol is just okay for me this season.
Right on Ash, right on. I also cannot wait for the Office to be back! Also, I watched Lost last week so now you guys don't have to shun me. It was really cool.
Ok Ash you forgot one... "Days of Our Lives"!! And don't you dare deny it!! If I have to admit to it, you do too! Funny when I get all the ridicule on the "on" sundays, you seem to always know what's going on! he he...I need you to back me up even though I'm ashamed to admit that I waste my precious time on that ridiculous show!!!! Love ya!
Actually I just catch episodes every now and then. When I see a character I know then I'll watch for a minute to see what's going on. But they've added all these people that I don't know so I don't watch much. I admit I used to be an avid "Days" fan though. I have too many other shows to watch, as you can see, so I can't handle a daily soap opera too.
Jon and Kate is my fav show right now. I also enjoy Heroes, Office and American Idol...although I'm not as into Am Idol this year as past years.
Post a Comment