Six years ago today I was on my honeymoon. I can't believe it was that long ago. We celebrated our Anniversary yesterday. Our Anniversary always reminds us of our wedding day. I can't believe what nice weather we had. I had a short sleeve weeding dress and I wasn't even cold. I don't remember being that worried about the weather either. It was such a beautiful day. This year Casey told me it was my turn to plan something. I decided I really wanted to go to Park City. We thought about staying overnight but decided we never get our money's worth when we stay at hotels. So we spent the whole day together shopping, eating, and going to the Jazz game. I never shop with Casey so it was a new thing for us. I ended up buying a lot for the kids too. I just love shopping for Emma. They had so much fun stuff.

Eating a yummy cookie at Mrs. Field's. Butter Toffee's my favorite, but I love chocolate chip too.

Casey is definitely a kid at heart.

For some reason we thought this vending machine was really cool. They had an M&M one too.

We ate dinner at Ruby River. You should have seen these cheese fries before we devoured them. They were sooooo good. They had tons of cheese and bacon on them. The dipping sauce was really good too. I think they're some of the best fries I've ever had.

Our neighbor, who we are so grateful to live next too, gave us his Jazz tickets. They're the second row of the upper bowl. The seats were awesome. They played the Spurs, which shows how selfless our neighbor truly is. The game was really close, but the Jazz ended up blowing them out in the end. This is what I call a perfect game. I hate when it's really close at the end. I'm a nervous wreck when that happens. It was an awesome day. We had so much fun. I can't wait for the next six years! I love you babe.
6 comments:
LOL - These are great pictures. The one of Casey holding the Mrs. Field's stuff cracks me up. I really do appreciate you taking pictures of your food. I love food pictures and those cheese fries look delicious. YUM! Have you tried the ones at Texas Roadhouse? Those are awesome also.
I'm glad you had a great anniversary. I can't believe it's been that long. Crazy!
Ash i am so happy you had fun! i know you needed that. you guys are so cute i loved the pictures ha ha they made me laugh. i had soooo much fun with emma and cole that night. i just love them to DEATH! thanks for letting me tend them. i love it ha ha i wish i could more often! and your wedding day was super amazing! i wish thats what the weather was like still! it was such a gorgeous day.
i love you guys!!!
love Aub :)
You guys are so cute together! Ashlee I love you hair how long ago did you cut it?
What a good looking couple. You guys are so cute. Happy anniversary. We are tagging along next anniversary.=) Maybe if we split the cost of a hotel room it wouldn't be so bad.
How did you get so photogenic? I too appreciate the food photos! That stuff is my favorite!
I can't believe you have been married that long. You two are really cute together!
Keli
Post a Comment