I am a full-time mom of three kids. I have a seven year old music-loving girly girl, a five year old silly little boy who's always making us laugh, and a baby who has added lots of joy and love to our home. I'm married to a hard-working, sports-obsessed, family-loving guy. He's a great dad and he's always there for me whenever I need him. I'm on the verge of insanity most of the time, but I love my life and wouldn't want it any other way.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Children's Treehouse Museum
We went to the Children's Treehouse Museum yesterday. I've wanted to take Emma for awhile. My friend and her kids were going so we decided to tag along. It was so much fun. They have a really good deal on Monday mornings (kids $3, adults free.) Emma had tons of fun. They had lots to see and do. They had story time and a craft for the kids to do. Even I had fun. It was neat to see Emma and Brooklyn run around, trying everything. It was educational too so that's always a plus. We'll definitely be going back there. Emma's already asked me a few times if she can go back to the "treehouse."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! Where is it? Is Jimmy old enough to enjoy it?
It's in Ogden on 22nd and Washington. He is definitely old enough. Emma Grant took her boys and they loved it. The discount time is also called "Toddler Time" so they try to do activities for toddlers I think.
Post a Comment