

My little guy learned a new trick. He first figured out how to climb on to the dining room chairs. The next thing I know I come downstairs to find him happily sitting on the dining room table. He was pretty proud of himself.


I'm not sure what to do about it. When he crawls onto the table I take him off. He then immediately tries to get back on. I've tried pulling all the chairs away from the table, which leaves a maze in the kitchen, but he's now figured out how to push the chairs around. I'm hoping after I take him off the table enough and tell him "no" that he will eventually stop doing it.

He's been sticking his tongue out lately. It's so cute! I just love this little guy so much. He's so fun. Even when he's getting into trouble, I can't help but smile.
6 comments:
Oh, Ash the joys of children. They really do like to scare us. Cole is so cute and what a wonderful, busy little boy. He will keep you on your toes. We just love him.
oh gosh ash he is so stinkin cute! i love that little boy as well ha ha that is so funny that he does that. he is a little sneak machine isn't he! i need to come play again soon!
Hey Ash! All I can say is that the FUN is just BEGINNING! He is so adorable! See ya next week at aerobics.
Hey ash
We both know the tricks never stop. That is so fun. He is getting so big!! We need to get our little families together.
Cole is growing up so fast i just love him soooooooo much he is such a cute baby
that last comment about him growing up so fast that was ty and this is ty to so ya.
Post a Comment