Friday, May 23, 2008

No more school...

This year was Emma's first year of preschool. A group of us from the neighborhood did our own preschool. It was a lot of fun. There were eight girls total. Emma loved going to school and didn't complain once. For this reason I'm really sad it's over. It kept her busy plus she learned a lot. She can now write her name and she knows a lot of her letters, along with all her colors and shapes. I'm so proud of how much she's grown. She still loves to dance and sing, at this very moment she's doing both. She's a fun girl and we are so happy she's part of our family.


Emma, Sarah, Cambria, Brooke, Emee, Aubrey, Aspen, and Faith


We had the party at the same place Emma goes to tumbling. We had planned to do it at a park but the weather didn't cooperate. Thanks so much Missy! The kids had so much fun.

2 comments:

D'N K said...

Yeah Emma! I can't believe our girls are so big. She is a doll

Lisa said...

Your first graduation... fun! So what are you going to do next year? Do you think that you are going to send Emma to kindergarten or are you going to hold her back? It's weird here in the mid-west everyone holds their kids back. I have a friend who is holding her daughter back and her B-day is in April.