I am a full-time mom of three kids. I have a seven year old music-loving girly girl, a five year old silly little boy who's always making us laugh, and a baby who has added lots of joy and love to our home. I'm married to a hard-working, sports-obsessed, family-loving guy. He's a great dad and he's always there for me whenever I need him. I'm on the verge of insanity most of the time, but I love my life and wouldn't want it any other way.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Show week
Emma has been tumbling for awhile now and she loves it! Surprisingly, considering who her parents are, she's really good at it. Monday night they showed the family's what they had learned. It was really fun to see how much she's learned. Emma loves being in the same class as her cousin Libby. Many times they were told that they needed to stop hugging each other and listen to the teacher. They love each other so much. I'm so glad they are close in age. I did a slide show of the pictures I took. It's hard to show just how good she is at it. Her cartwheel's are amazing. I don't want to brag but they really are quite good. She's so fun to watch. We're very proud of her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good job Emma! Okaley has been in gymnastics for two years now and still hasn't perfected her cartwheel. That's awesome that it's close by and her cousin is doing it too. Are you going to put Cole in tumbling when he gets older?
Post a Comment