First there is my own mother. All she ever wanted in life was to be a mother. After she had me (I'm the oldest) she went back to work. After a few days of working she decided she couldn't bear being away from me so she quit. She has been a stay-at-home mom ever since. She now has eight children ranging from 24 to 8 years old. My mom has dedicated her life to her children. She loves being a mom. I don't think a moment of her day goes by when she isn't thinking of or doing something for one of her children.
This is a picture of my mom and my Grandma at my Grandparent's 50th Wedding Anniversary Party. Emma's wearing my Grandma's wedding dress.
My mom at Cole' blessing.
My Grandma Decker at the hospital after I had Cole.I have been so lucky to have two amazing grandmother's. I'm the oldest grandchild on both sides of the family so even though they love all their grandchildren the same, I know that I'm special to them. I still see my grandma's on a regular basis, at least every other week. I love going to their houses and visiting with them. Emma loves them too. She gets excited when we see them (it may be that they buy her love with candy.. :) They have both raised happy, successful children who are active members of the church.
I am truly blessed to have such wonderful mother's in my life. As a mother of two small children I know the sacrifice they gave to raise their children. I am so grateful for all they do for me and my children. Thank you for your great examples of what a mother should be. Happy Mother's day! We love you!!
3 comments:
ah those are such cute pictures ash! your right we are very blessed :) that was way cute of you to honor them. happy mothers day to you too! your amazing!
that is so sweet.
Thank you for those kind words Ash. Happy Mother's Day Love you, Mom
Post a Comment