Friday, June 27, 2008

Giveaways...

So there's this thing in the blog world called giveaways. It's an advertising scheme, I know, but I can't help but enter any and all giveaways I see. Here's the deal, I rarely win anything. I don't know what it is, maybe my negative thinking, but I'm just not a lucky person. So after many times of entering, I finally won! I'm excited, though I have no idea what to do with my winnings. But I won so that makes me happy. I won $30 to spend on this web site. Any ideas on how I should spend my winnings?

Speaking of giveaways, you all need to check out this amazing giveaway from a blog called "The Secrets in the Sauce."

Positive thinking...positive thinking....I will win....I will win...

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! I never win anything either so I guess I'm in that negative thinkin place with ya! That is soooo cool! Have fun shoppin!

Anonymous said...

Uhhh...good luck with that. There is only one of those announcements that you could really use...hey, are you trying to tell us something?