I want to introduce you to my new best friend. Their name is "Google Reader." I love it! I've heard about it for some time and finally decided to try it out. You just add any blogs you want to look at and it will tell you when one is updated. I've had an "igoogle" page that did something similar to this but Google Reader is so much better. You save a bunch of time by not having to look at each blog individually. Go to www.google.com/reader and enter your google account info. If you have any questions let me know....There is one downfall I failed to mention. On your homepage it will show you a list of recommended blogs. Because of this I now have even more blogs to stalk. I love BLOGGING!
1 comment:
I totally agree! I LOVE Reader and don't know how I managed without it. I have been using it for several months now, but I should have listened to Kory last year when he tried to get me to use it then. The other way was fine but I just kept getting more blogs and it was getting to be too time consuming. Reader is great. I don't read the recommended ones though. I have too many to check already! Ahhh!
Post a Comment