Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Not much going on so...

here's a few facts you may find interesting.

5 places I go over and over:
1. Wal-mart (necessary evil)
2. My parent's house
3. My fridge/pantry...not a good thing
4. Target
5. church

5 people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Casey
2. My 'Elder' brother
3. Family Fun
4. ummm....
5. random family members

5 favorite places to eat:
1. Olive Garden
2. Wendy's
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Costa Vida
5. Quizno's

5 places I would rather be:
1. Caribbean
2. Hawaii
3. On a cruise
4. Disneyland
5. I love to travel!

5 TV shows I watch all the time:
1. Jon and Kate Plus 8
2. The Office
3. Lost
4. Ugly Betty
5. House

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I didn't realize you watch LOST. We need to have a conspiracy chat . . . LOL.

Ashlee said...

For sure! I love that show and I love talking about it...I only started watching this season though. I'm watching old episodes online but it's taking a while.