- Raw meat: It's hard for me to make homemade hamburgers or anything that causes me to touch raw meat. I have to think of other things while I'm doing it. When I cook with raw meat and poultry I worry because of the bacteria and food contamination.
- Hair: Cat hair, dog hair, my hair...all kinds of hair gross me out. I've had a few really bad experiences with cat hair (being completely covered in it!) I even think my own hair is gross. Because of this we will never have an indoor animal.
- Loud eating and loud drinking: This has annoyed me for as long as I can remember. My brother Brennen used to drive me nuts when he ate his cereal. He was soooo loud! I try my hardest to ignore loud eating but sometimes I can't take it so I have to say somethin
g. Casey knows that he can't eat his cereal anywhere near me. I feel bad about this but that's just the way I am. And loud drinking...so disgusting. Emma does this often and I have to ignore it because she doesn't understand obviously. - Other children's snot/poop: I'm sure this grosses a lot of people out. It's just weird to me that my own kid's poop doesn't gross me out but changing other people's kid's diapers definitely grosses me out...wiping their snot too. I guess I know what to expect when it comes to changing my child's diaper. I'm always surprised at how it all smells and looks different...I know, too much info...
- Mopping: I just really don't like doing it.
- Public toilet seat: I'm sure you all feel the same way but It's even worse since E
mma's been potty trained. I try to make sure I cover the seat for her but sometimes it's hard to do that all the time. She puts her hand on the seat too. Of course I make sure she washes her hands but still it's gross.
This is all I can think of at the moment. Do any of you feel the same way? Is there anything you want to add to my list?
8 comments:
Yes! Now I know exactly how to bug you or gross you out if I want to ;)
I agree with you on the snot/poop thing. My own kids don't gross me out at all, but I gag if I have to smell someone else's kids!
I agree with so many things. I hate to cook meat. Derek thinks I weired. It's nice to know I'm not the only one. The hair thing, I kinda got used to it.
I agree with the public toilet thing and the hair thing. Yuck!
i too hate animal hair, public toilets, loud eating and touching raw meat. they all give me the chills just thinking about them.
oh, yeah also, other kids' snot/poop/slobber
I think you are just like me, that's so weird. Except the mopping, I really don't mind it and I love the smell! But other than that, we're the same!
Ash, Did you learn those things from me? Haha They happen to be some of the same things that gross me out too. Love ya
Post a Comment