I am a full-time mom of three kids. I have a seven year old music-loving girly girl, a five year old silly little boy who's always making us laugh, and a baby who has added lots of joy and love to our home. I'm married to a hard-working, sports-obsessed, family-loving guy. He's a great dad and he's always there for me whenever I need him. I'm on the verge of insanity most of the time, but I love my life and wouldn't want it any other way.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Camp Mann-iac
We just got back from camping with my mom's side of the family. Every year we go camping with them and I always look forward to it. I'm not what you would call a camper, once a year is perfect for me. We had a lot of fun. Emma loved running around with all of her cousins and playing with her aunt and uncles. Cole had fun playing in the dirt and hanging out in the trailer. I feel blessed to have a close family. They are such awesome people and I have so much fun when we all get together. We laugh a lot. I hope we stay close for a long time. It was sad to leave but good to be home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASH HOW TIME FLIES IT DOESNT SEEM THAT LONG AGO YOU WERE THE SAME AGE EMMA IS NOW I LOVE READING YOUR BLOG AND SEEING YOUR PICTURES AND SLIDES EVEN WHEN I DONT TAKE TIME TO COMMENT LOVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY LOTS AND WISH YOU A WONDERFUL YEAR LOVE GLAMA D
Hahahahahaha! Ash you know why I'm laughing ;)
K looking at the pictures actually makes me want to go back! (and that's saying a lot because you know how I feel about camping) But every year it really is so much FUN! I love not wearing a watch and not worrying about the time and seeing all the family having fun!! Love ya!
Post a Comment