We took Emma's cousin Libby with us. They had tons of fun together. They both loved the swings.
Something you learn quickly is that you have to wait for the ride operator to help the kids on and off the rides. It can be very annoying to watch....the kids definitely learn patience (so do the parents.) The airplane ride took forever.
Emma loved the cars. I think she rode on them 5-6 times.
My mom's side of the family goes to Lagoon together once a year. Here are the riders of Rattlesnake Rapids. They were all wet and had lots of fun.
We met our neighbors there and rode the train with them. I love the train! It's relaxing and who doesn't love seeing sleeping, stinky animals? The kids loved it.
2 comments:
Oh, looks like fun. We have been in Davis County for 8 years and still have never been to Lagoon with our kids...mabye next year!
You gotta love Lagoon! I think your brave to take another three-year-old with you to Lagoon. I'm so sad, we were in Utah for a couple of weeks and never made it down to see you. Our van broke and we ended up stranded in Tremonton for the last week of our vacation. :(
Post a Comment