We arrived at the airport around 8:10. Their plane landed at 8:40. We waited for what seemed like forever. Then we finally saw my parents coming down the escalator...we let out a huge cheer. We then realized Brennen wasn't with them. The little stinker insisted on waiting to make a grand entrance.
Cole playing with the balloons.
Some of the kids waiting at the bottom of the escalator.
Brennen meeting Cole for the first time.
What a crowd! We have a way supportive family. Do you feel the love Brennen? He's the second missionary to come home in the family. It was fun to see him again. I think he looks the same. He acts a little older, but he's still the same goofy Brennen.
4 comments:
Looks like a very fun group! This brings back memories...my little brother just got back from his mission two months ago. And I thought we had a big group at the airport. You guys have us beat!
Hey, you forgot the part about welcoming Kory and me home from San Francisco. :) JK. I'm glad he made it home safely. So that was Cameron I saw in the cowboy hat! I thought it was weird that Brennan wouldn't be wearing his suit home. LOL. That's funny. I should have stuck around a little longer watching through the window so I could see Brennan come down the escalator!
Hey Ash I better have that many people waiting for me when I get home from MY mission. Make sure you get that together k? (Hey, I'll have Austin and Trevor there, so if them and everyone else comes I'll have him beat! Haha!)
I hate "good-byes", but I sure LOVE homecomings!! I'm so happy for your family. This will be such a great time. I've missed seeing you at aerobics...I've been sick and just can't seem to beat it yet. I'm going to the doctor againg tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to get feeling better soon! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment