but it's great when you have little kids. I just don't like being scared. I guess I'm a wimp....the cute side of Halloween is great, just not the scary part. Shocker! Who would have thought it would be 68 degrees on October 31st??
I am a full-time mom of three kids. I have a seven year old music-loving girly girl, a five year old silly little boy who's always making us laugh, and a baby who has added lots of joy and love to our home. I'm married to a hard-working, sports-obsessed, family-loving guy. He's a great dad and he's always there for me whenever I need him. I'm on the verge of insanity most of the time, but I love my life and wouldn't want it any other way.
Friday, October 31, 2008
I don't like being scared
Happy Halloween to all my blog readers out there! Halloween isn't my favorite holiday
but it's great when you have little kids. I just don't like being scared. I guess I'm a wimp....the cute side of Halloween is great, just not the scary part. Shocker! Who would have thought it would be 68 degrees on October 31st??
but it's great when you have little kids. I just don't like being scared. I guess I'm a wimp....the cute side of Halloween is great, just not the scary part. Shocker! Who would have thought it would be 68 degrees on October 31st??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am with you on not liking the scary things. I wish it was all just cute and innocent instead of goory and scary.
I agree with you completely. I Love "Fall" and everything after fall, but I just don't love Halloween. It's become too scary for me. I like the cute part of it though.
Post a Comment