On our way down to St. George I remembered that they now have an In-N-Out restaurant. I got way excited. I've felt left out of this phenomenon and I was happy to finally join the group. Before we went I researched online what 'secret' menu items I would order. I found a
website created by a guy in California that is an avid In-N-Out fan (he's attempted a 20x20.) Here's what I ordered: cheeseburger, animal style, normal fries, and a shake...

I also ordered my shake "Neapolitan." This is chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla swirled together. It was really good. The flavors stay separate.

I felt the fries were missing something so I went back and asked them to make them 'animal style.' They were pretty gooey, I had to eat them with a spoon. I thought they were ok, a little too much onions for me, but still good.

Casey didn't get why I was so excited. He'd never even heard of "In-N-Out."

The people working there were so nice and helpful. My only complaint is I had to help kids with their food so by the time I ate my food is was cold, and my shake had melted a bit. I really would have liked to go back so I could more fully enjoy the experience.
5 comments:
Yes, that is my exact order! Except I just like the chocolate shake. I don't like the strawberry for some reason. The animal style cheeseburger is my favorite. But, I don't love their fries. Kory said they take some time to get used to, so maybe I need to have them a few more times. I know they are cut in front of you from a fresh potato, but I like my fries more thick. I tried them animal style last time to see if they would be any different, but I didn't like them that way. So, I still am in love with their animal style burgers and their shakes, but not their fries so much yet. :)
I feel left out now because I haven't been yet. I really want to though. And all those pictures made me so hungry! That sounds so good right now.
I love In'n'out burger! Where is there one? I thought all you could get was a cheeseburger or hamburger. Every time we have been it's been in California at lunch time, it was way busy and I felt very rushed to make a decision.
I'm way jelous I love them. I've only been once and someone orderd for me. I'll have to go.
That place is so Yummy. I'm glad you got to experience it. It sounds like you guys had a great time. We are glad your back.
Post a Comment