Most of the girls on my mom's side. Emma adores her cousins and aunt. She looks up to them so much. I'm so glad they're all such great role models.
Our family picture. Cole's a turtle and Emma's Belle. Casey's an astronaut and I think you can tell what I am.
So I took a break from blogging. I love blogging but sometimes life is just too busy.Life has been non-stop crazy these past two weeks. Where do I start?
We had our Annual Family Halloween party with my mom's side earlier this month. There's a lot of pressure to dress up every year and me and Casey are party pooper's a lot of years. I just don't want to spend money on a costume I'll wear once. I'm a cheapy. We borrowed these costumes from our friends. We had a lot of fun. My aunt is in charge of the game "Let's Make a Deal." It's so much fun, we laugh a lot. She finds the craziest things. I should have taken pictures of some of the 'prizes.' Emma won some Halloween straws and I won a devil ear headband. And those were some of the good prizes (crocheted pumpkin, scary werewolf man in a hawaiian shirt...) I love getting together with my family. It's always a good time.
1 comment:
You guys look sooooo cute! What a fun tradition! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment