We had a great Christmas this year. Santa spoiled us! We had a busy schedule on Christmas Day. We spent the morning a my parent's house. My dad makes the best breakfast. Then we went to Casey's family for awhile. We ended the night at my grandma's house. It was an awesome day. The kids were pretty tired by the end of the day and I was so tired I went to bed at 9:30. I didn't sleep much the night before, too much excitement.

A few of Emma's favorite presents...her Baby and her Barbie "Diamond Castle."

Emma in her cute Christmas outfit from aunt Aubrey.

Emma with her swimming baby.

Casey falling asleep on the couch.

Cole playing the Rock Band drums. He loves to play the drums. Good thing Santa brought him his own little set.

Casey's mom gave Emma this wedding dress dress-up. It is very cute and VERY realistic. It even has a garter. Emma, of course, loves it!

The Christmas aftermath, it took 3 days to clean it all up.

Cole with the stocking candy.
7 comments:
wow, looks like you were spoiled. i'm glad you had a great day
No Christmas announcements this year! hehe
Wow! Check out that wedding gown! What cute pictures. I love Cole on the drums. I'm glad you had a great Christmas. I think I was in bed by 9:30 too.
I'm so glad you had a great christmas. I hope next year we can live close to family. It's so fun having a busy christmas day! Emma is getting so big. I would put that wedding dress up, just kidding.
So glad to see that you had such a Merry Christmas! Your kids are at such a fun age! I bet Cole was extra fun this year. Hope you have a Happy New Year!
Loos like you all had a good CHRISTmas also, don't ya just hate the cleanup after !!!!! Have aWONDERFUL New Year
Looks fun and how's the Rock Band goin?...we need us one I think. Oh, and the book your reading...jon and kate...How's that? I've been wondering about reading it but didn't know what to think of it...
Post a Comment