Monday, January 12, 2009

Sin City

Quick question...what are some fun things to do in Las Vegas? We're taking a trip down there, just Casey and me, and I was wondering if there was anything free/cheap that we can do while we're down there. I already have a few things planned but I'm no expert on Vegas so I need ideas. Thanks!

7 comments:

D'N K said...

It's been a while since I was there. I LOVE vegas!!! The outlet mall is great, but casey wouldn't like it. Enjoy the shows on the outside of the hotels, They are better at night. If you have any extra money my favorite thing was eating at the bilogio. It's kinda pricey, but soooooo worth it. The buffet was amazing.... I can't even tell you how good it was. They had king crab, lobster, really anything good you would think of.

Emma said...

Coyote Ugly baby!! I can picture you up on the counter top dancing! Do it!! Or just go buy an m&m notepad with your name on it. That sounds fun too.

Anonymous said...

You could play the slots?...

Tiffany said...

Drive the extra 45 min to Primm to the outlet mall! It's worth it. We also love to go the the Cheesecake Factory...there's one on the strip, but we like to go to the one in Henderson because it's less crouded. We also like to golf and Mamma Mia is a great show! I'm so jealous...I love Vegas.

The Wiseman's said...

Our friends live ther so we are there quite a bit. Nothing really to cheap to do. We did see the play Mama Mia that was fun!!

C and C Young said...

Towne square is really fun. They have awesome shopping and food there (H&M, Yogurtland). I love the fountains at Belagio and you have to see the atrium. Paris has the best breakfast buffet. If you are looking for a less expensive cheesecake factory, the grand lux in the venetian is the same thing. They are owned by the same company and I think the lux is way better. The miracle mile shops at PH are fun and so is the show inside Caesars. I like looking at the tigers at the mirage and the volcano is pretty cool. Encore just opened up and you have to see the inside--it is butterfly themed and is so cute.

Colette said...

We like to go to the Venecian, go take a gondola ride ( Kevin asked me to Marry him on the gondola). And the roller coaster OH MY GOSH !!! Have funAnd I will see you when you get back.And yes the outlet shopping on the north end of vegas is a good one