Here are some pictures from January.

Everyone wore jersey's to the Superbowl party. Emma doesn't have one though. She told us she wants a pink Cowboy's one for her birthday. It was a fun game (I actually watched some of it). Too bad the Cardinals lost.

We took pictures of the kids and my brother Cam at the store. I'm making an ABC photo book of them so we can look at it while he's on his mission.


I love Cole's crazy eyes in this picture! And the tongue...so funny. You have to click on this picture to get the full effect.

Gotta love cheesy finger...especially when you find cheesy remnants all over your couches, walls, and carpets.
1 comment:
Hahaha those are crazy eyes! Haha I love it. And I'm really glad you're making that book for the kids, I would hate to come back and have them not remember me haha. Plus you need to teach your new little one who I am while I'm gone ;)
Post a Comment