Monday, March 16, 2009

Johnson Family Pictures

I'm not a huge fan of taking posed pictures. I think I'm just too practical. They can be expensive, and I'm always suckered in to buying more than I need. Plus it's very stressful to get children to look good and hold still AND smile. But I'm always happy with the end result.





The photographer, Haley, did an awesome job! She's so much fun. Here's a link to her web site: Captures Photography.

What are your feelings on taking pictures?

10 comments:

Rob and Jill said...

Way cute pictures!!! They turned out awesome. I can't even tell you were all miserable as you stood in a few feet of snow. The kids look so cute and happy.
I think getting pictures taken is very frustrating. But I wish we did it more.

Michelle said...

Those turned out great Ash, you have such a cute little family.

Mandy said...

I love your pictures. As much as I think they are expensive and a hassle I love having them.

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal said...

Way cute pictures! They are worth a million dollars!

Tiffany said...

I love Haley's pix! You have such a gorgeous family and she did a great job. I LOVE snow photos!

Carlee Hoopes said...

These pictures turned out so cute!!!

Jana Jones said...

Ashley, These are the cutest pictures! Emma looks like a doll or something!

Forbes Clan of Six said...

Beutiful pictues. I feel the same way about pictures. I get pictures of the kids all the time but Jamie and I hate our pictures taken. It is sad to say that we have never had a professional famiy picture done.

Erika said...

These turned out so cute! You have the most adorable kids.