From the day Emma was born I knew she had a strong spirit. She wasn't a bad baby, I just had a feeling. Maybe the Lord was preparing me. I knew she was going to be a feisty little ball of energy. And she proved me right. We've definitely had our ups and downs. Lately, however, it seems we've had a lot more ups than downs. She's learning and growing and becoming a fun little lady. She's always thinking and coming up with funny comments. On Sunday she gave the prayer in Primary. I was going to help her and then I decided, she can do this by herself. She gives great prayers! So she got up there and did a great job. I was so proud of her. Her favorite primary songs include: I am a Child of God, Follow the Prophet, and If the Savior Stood Beside Me.Today we went to the doctor to get Emma's Kindergarten shots. When she realized what was happening, she was pretty upset. After the doctor we took her to the dollar store and Arctic Circle. Her legs have been pretty sore. Tonight she was sitting on the couch and she told me, "I need a chair that has wheels so I can wheel around." I had to laugh.
Emma is a great big sister. She helps me out a lot. Cole loves her so much. He's always following her around. She has already taught me a lot of patience. I know there will be more ups and downs in the future, but I'm excited for the fun years ahead.
3 comments:
She's such a cute princess! I'm so glad she and Sarah are such good friends. Her girlishness has definately rubbed off on Sarah. How crazy it will be to watch them grow up.
I can't believe she's getting her kindergarten shots already. Where does the time go? She is so cute!
It was so much fun running into you at the doctors office...not that I liked being there...but it was great to see you again. I was wondering how those darn shots went. Kindergarten is such a big step...it's hard letting them go.
Post a Comment