We arrived around 8:00 in the morning at Hanauma Bay. Everyone says snorkeling here is a must. The weather was a little cloudy so there weren't very many people there.
Snorkeling was fun but the water was cold. The ocean tastes awful so that made me a little sick. We weren't way into it, but it was fun to see all the pretty fish. There were a few with big teeth and those one's scared me. I kept my distance.We hiked Diamond Head Crater after snorkeling. I was so happy to be getting some exercise, I practically ran up the mountain. Casey tagged along slowly behind me :) It wasn't too difficult to hike. The view was amazing.

Hawaiian show at the resort.
We found a beach not too far from the resort. It was sunset and we were the only one's there.


We went kayaking in the ocean. It was pretty windy and overcast that day so that stunk. There were only about 3 people kayaking that day. We kayaked to an island and a beach with really warm water.
The town of Kailua was interesting. It seemed like a hippie town to me. We had a shave ice while we were there and the kids running the store were unique. One of them ended up making it for us, without us knowing what was in it. I think he put 5 different flavors and then a "snow cap" on top (sweetened condensed milk.) It was different, but surprisingly good!
3 comments:
It looks absolutely gorgeous!
I love all the pics. What a fun trip, and what an amazing place. So beautiful!
Looks like fun. Glad that you guys got to go. I bet it was nice to go without the cute little kids but sooo nice to see them when you got back. :)
Post a Comment