Tuesday, May 5, 2009

She rides a two wheeler!

Emma learned to ride her bike last week without training wheels! She was quite the natural. It only took her a few tries. I've been talking to her about it for awhile now and she would tell me that she would try when she turned 5. Her friend Emee came over and had just learned so I told Emma we needed to try it. So I took of the training wheels and we tried a few times. She was frustrated and so I told her if she tried to go around the cul-de-sac I would give her a dollar. That motivated her. So I was holding on to her and she told me to stop, so I let her go and ran along side and she did awesome! She hasn't even fallen yet. Her bike is pretty small so she can put her feet down easily. Casey was sad he wasn't the one to do it, but he hadn't been asking her like I was. I knew she could do it. She has great balance. We're so proud of her!!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

That is so great. She is growing up so fast. We love her.

10zfam said...

good job emma, that's awesome