Thursday, June 25, 2009

Why??

  • Why do I sign up for "How to Lose Weight and Get in Shape" emails, then NEVER read them? I have 45 emails in my inbox right now and I believe 35 are trying to help me eat right and lose weight. Of course when I signed up I thought it would be a great motivator. Now when I look at them I feel overwhelmed! It's just too much. Maybe if they sent me ONE a week instead of SEVEN! Then I wouldn't be so far behind and feel I have no hope of ever catching up. What should I do??
  • Why did "So You Think You Can Dance" stink so bad last night? I wasn't impressed with any of the dances. I thought the choreography was boring. What's the deal guys??
  • Why do I get so upset when plans change? I'm definitely a planner and like to have everything planned way in advance. When it's something fun, I think about it and plan around it and make sure it will go smoothly. When plans change it takes a little while for my mind to adjust. As soon as I've adjusted to the new plan, I'm fine with it. I was really looking forward to "Cheesecake Factory" this Saturday!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I know what you mean about SYTYCD...they were fine but nothing exciting, big let down. You should join this little competition thing that Carlee and I are doing...here's the link so you can read about it http://i.want.mary.murphys.job.googlepages.com/the2008sytycdjudge-offshomepage

I'm also like you, I have a hard time changing plans but I've had to learn to adapt to that so now I try to not make plans like I used to. My life is a whole lot more boring but much less disappointing.