Monday, September 14, 2009

Bear Lake

I have so many memories growing up of Bear Lake. We used to go there every year with my dad's side of the family. We had so much fun playing with our cousins. I still get that excitement rush when we round the corner and see Bear Lake. It's SO pretty and blue, love it! I'm grateful that Casey's sister lets us use their cabin regularly so my kids can have memories of Bear Lake too.

The deck...it's fun to throw things off of.


The hammock...super relaxing.


The four-wheelers...lots of fun, my kids are obsessed!!


The lake. Boating, wave-runners, and lots of sand.


Cole liked the tube, until he almost went under when a wave pulled the tube forward...a little scary for mom.


Can't wait for more memories to come!

2 comments:

Megan said...

We were just up at Bear Lake too - I love that place. I think my husband would be in heaven if he went with you guys though! 4 wheelers, boats and jet skis! You would never get bored!

leese said...

Bear lake really is one of the prettiest places. looks like ya'll had fun!