- This morning I asked him if he was cozy and he said, "I'm not cozy, I'm Coley!" He calls himself Coley, we do too.
- Yesterday Casey was playing Rock Band and Cole was playing the drums. Casey turned on the game and Cole said, "Let's Rock"
- Whenever we ask him how old he is he says, "I'm three!" We always tell him, no you're two. After a minute he might say he's two, but he really wants to be three.
- He's always telling us, "I love you the most!"
- Should I be worried that every time Cole sees a Barbie commercial he says, "I love it!" He does it because that's what Emma says when she see them. But it's only for the girl toys that he says it...too funny.
I am a full-time mom of three kids. I have a seven year old music-loving girly girl, a five year old silly little boy who's always making us laugh, and a baby who has added lots of joy and love to our home. I'm married to a hard-working, sports-obsessed, family-loving guy. He's a great dad and he's always there for me whenever I need him. I'm on the verge of insanity most of the time, but I love my life and wouldn't want it any other way.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
What a funny kid...
Now that Cole's a full-time talker he's saying some pretty funny stuff. When he wakes up in the morning, at the crack of 6:00 I turn a show on for him. He really likes Dora or Diego but I can't turn them on because they ask too many questions...and he answers ALL of them, very loudly. Or they have you repeat words, in English and Spanish. It's pretty funny to hear the spanish words. I keep thinking I have to write down some of the funny stuff he says. I know there's more so I will probably add to the list when he says it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love reading funny things kids say - what a crack up!
Post a Comment