This is how he came down the stairs the other day...football helmet, football, and Dallas Cowboy's Mr. Potato head. Could Casey be any prouder?

He's really good on a two-wheel scooter. It's really surprising how coordinated he is for a two year old. He even rode our neighbor's 12" bike the other day, with training wheels of course.

I went outside to find Cole, since he is out there 90% of his life, and this is what he said to me, "I'm playing in the dirt Mom!" He loves the dirt. Just yesterday I went out to find him, yet again, and when he saw me he said, "I'm just hanging out." What a nut...

He loves four-wheelers and would ride them 24-7 if he could.

Love this kid!
4 comments:
He is so stinkin' cute! I love the football, helmet and potato head picture. Funny kid.
I love that he and Matthew get along so well. When's Coley coming to play?!
He's getting so big. And of course he's as cute as ever!
Love that Coley kid!
I'm glad he's Logan's new bud!
Post a Comment