Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dressing up and being little fishies

Here are some pictures from Halloween. Emma was a witch. Cole was supposed to be a pumpkin but he hated his costume so I borrowed a Diego costume last minute. At least he was happy right?


Emma passed out candy for awhile and I took Cole around. Then I took him home and Emma went out for another hour and a half. I was out walking for three hours! My feet were killing me. Don't most dad's do take the kids out? ...I don't mind actually.


The Ward party. It was a western theme. I'm not one for dressing up but thanks to a nice friend who let us borrow their plaid clothes, we fit right in! It was a lot of fun.


We went to St. George for five days with my family. They have a condo. We love it down there. The kids have so much fun. They were a little nervous about swimming at first but on the third day of swimming they were little fish! We couldn't get them out of the pool.


My youngest brothers, Bryce, Ty, and Weston, They are awesome uncles! My kids love them so much!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Ashlee, I love the western outfits for the family. I am not much for dressing up either but you guys looked adorable. What a cute family! Hope your doing well.

Megan said...

I am so jealous of your trip to St. George - I love that place. I do think most dads take the kids out trick or treating. I would totally do it cause I think it is more fun than staying at home, if it wasn't so cold! Yep. I am a wuss. That is why I love St. George! ;)