Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas 2005

Walk down memory lane...

Emma was 2 and this was the first time we really let her play in the snow. She loved it.



Of course she had to be dressed in matching clothes from head to toe! ...we're lucky if we have clothes on anymore...oh the joys of being the first child.



What a cutie!


We've had some fun Christmas's in years past. However, I think this year will be the best yet! Our kids are at such fun ages. They understand what's going on and they're so excited about everything. I can't get enough of doing all the fun holiday activities with them. Thay are just so fun right now. And I'm pretty excited to give them their presents this year. Casey bought them something they are going to LOVE!! I can't wait to see their faces. But also I don't want it to come too fast. Please slow down Christmas season...

2 comments:

Erika said...

I love the one of her sitting on the stairs...so cute!

Karlene said...

You really are in such a fun, magical stage! They DO grow up way too fast! Yes, Christmas SLOW DOWN!