Thursday, December 10, 2009

Emma the Photographer

Here are a few of the random pictures I have found on my camera recently...


This picture is embarrassing, but it made me laugh. I swear I'm not picking my nose!


A picture of Nemo's fish tank. I'm normally very good at cleaning it but after 2 1/2 years I got lazy. I did clean it right after this was taken. Sadly, Nemo died a few days ago. Was it the dirty tank or not feeding him for four days while we were gone? We'll never know. All I can say is he lived a good, long life. And also the kids learned a life lesson about death...not a fun thing to teach them about.


Emma and her cousin Libby had a fun photo shoot together. What silly girls!



I need to get this girl a camera of her own!

3 comments:

D'N K said...

Costco has a kid camera for 30$. It's great. Ryann loves it. She takes pics all day. It's a kid one so it's tough. I love seeing your random pics!

Megan said...

Those pictures are hilarious. And it really does look like you are picking your nose. LOL. It totally reminds me of that episode of Seinfield where the girls sees Jerry in his car and it looks like he is picking his nose. Awesome.

Crystal said...

She is a great photographer and I think you were really picking your nose, but you don't want to admit it. :) I love it when kids take control of cameras, you never know what you are going to get.