Monday, December 21, 2009

They love the snow!

My kids love the snow. They love to go outside and freeze their bums off. They don't care how cold it is. I have to sit and worry that they're out there freezing to death since I'm a big wimp and hate the cold. This was after our first big snow storm. If you can't tell I'm very gender specific. Emma looks like a piece of cotton candy. I love pink! And Cole is all blue, though occasionally he has to wear something pink of Emma's. He doesn't mind.

Emma loves to pose.
Awesome snow angel!


Cole excited to go down the driveway.




It was fun to watch them! I wish it would snow again. The stuff on the ground is so hard and dirty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog Ash. Love those kids of yours. Keep it up! Love you, Mom

Missy said...

You are a wimp! lol We need to build that massive sled hill in your front yard again.