Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January, yuck!

If I were to order my months from most favorite to least favorite, January would be on the bottom of the list. It is such a yucky, boring, cold, dreary month. I'm so glad it's almost over. I haven't taken many pictures this month since we haven't really done anything. The kids play outside, even though it's freezing cold. I watch them from my front room window. They love to drive their police car around the cul-de-sac. It will be a lot more fun when it's not 20 below.

We watched the first Dallas Cowboys playoff game with Casey's sister's family. They love the Cowboys too so it was a lot of fun. We all got dressed in our jerseys. Cole decided to be silly and put his pants on his head. He always makes us laugh...


Emma's our sweetheart when she wants to be. She finally decided it's ok towear the blue jersey we had for her. She really wants a pink one like mine.


Ok, I'm ready for February now.

1 comment:

Rob and Jill said...

Hooray January is almost done! I think January is blah too. Maybe the post-holidays blues just make it work. Cute pics of the kids.