I am a full-time mom of three kids. I have a seven year old music-loving girly girl, a five year old silly little boy who's always making us laugh, and a baby who has added lots of joy and love to our home. I'm married to a hard-working, sports-obsessed, family-loving guy. He's a great dad and he's always there for me whenever I need him. I'm on the verge of insanity most of the time, but I love my life and wouldn't want it any other way.
Friday, January 15, 2010
New Years Eve
We were lucky to spend the night with our awesome friends. We ate tons of food, played some games, and chatted it up.
Emma and Cole at midnight. They lasted as long as they could then fell asleep to a movie. Aren't they too sweet?
1 comment:
That last picture is too cute.
Post a Comment