Friday, February 26, 2010

Just like dad...and ketchup for lunch

Casey loves dressing Cole in his little 'Tony Romo' jersey. It doesn't really fit anymore (it's size 24 mos.) but he still makes Cole wear it.

I know it's cliche but, "Like father, like son" seems to fit the moment.


Cole really looks up to his dad and loves him tons! I hope he's a Dallas Cowboy's fan when he grows up...for Casey's sake.


So everyone who knows Cole, knows he's super picky. I've decided not to force feed him, since the doctor says it's a fight I'll always lose. He's quite stubborn and will not try new things, even if he's starving! I still offer him food, and when he tries a tiny bite of something new, I celebrate. Even when it's ice cream or cookies.

That said, here is Cole eating one of his favorite foods...


Ketchup's a vegetable, right?

3 comments:

Carlee Hoopes said...

Oh gosh. I totally know the feeling. Maggie's favorite food is sour cream. She'll eat it the same as Cole eats ketchup. Disgusting.

Megan said...

Anna does the same thing with Ketchup. Doesn't matter how much I put on her plate, it is never enough (for a reason!) Meal time can be so stressful. It will eventually get easier....right?!

Crystal said...

EWWWWW. But who cares, let them eat what they will eat. I HATE meal time for the fact that it is always a fight. By the way I love the matching jerseys it si way cute.